22.5.10

exam, exam, exam and again exam




Guys, I'm so sorry for very very sporadic posting lately. I'm so busy with shools exams. I already passed two (including grammar, quite hard exam) but eight of them still ahead of me. Will have three next week. Oh god...
When I only studying and going on exam I don't have time and mind for thinking about outfits too much. I always choose something comfortable, like jeans, flats, tees and my favourite silk jacket. Also, weather is horrible, hope it gets better soon.
Well guys, I try to post next time sooner that two weeks from now.

A informace pro české a slovenské čtenáře, stala jsem se součástí redakce internetového magazínu Topzine, pro který píšu do rubriky Móda a styl. Takže jestli máte zájem, odkaz zde.


I wear Atrattivo tee with H&M tee over it, Zara silk jacket, Tommy Hilfinger jeans, H&M hat, Josef Siebel flats and vintage bag and jewelery.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I see u follow fashion fruit....u should check also the blonde salad, it's the most famous fashion blog in italy right now..how's the situation of fashion blogs in czech republic? are bloggers invited to catwalks, and interviewed by magazines?

Suzie said...

Ta cepice ti strasne moc slusi:)

Tereza said...

Ahoj Ani, ani mi ty blbý státnice nepřipomínej, na písemný jdu 14., teda za dva týdny, zatím jsem docela v klidu, ale ono to určitě příjde a pak si budu tak akorát permanentně okusovat nehty

Any said...

Suzie: Díky, mám ji moc ráda
Terka: taky mi to zkouškové tentokrát dává zabrat, a to jsem jště ani neviděla klasickou...