7.11.10

STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN

(Zara silk jacket and black jeans, vintage minidress as top, purse and necklace, Asos clogs)

Yesterday my sister had a rock concert with two bands where she plays drums and it was really great party. I danced all the night!
Second time I post outfit with my new clogs and no good view for you, I promise better photos of them next time!

Včera sestra pořádala rockový koncert dvou kapel ve kterých hraje na bicí a byla to vážně moc povedená akce. Protancovala jsem celou noc!
Už je to podruhé, co sem dávám fotky na kterých mám své nové dřeváky a ani jednou jste je ještě neviděli pořádně, slibuji, že příště je vyfotíme lépe!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

That color looks gorgeous on you, and I love your necklace!

-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

great photo!

thank you for passing by and leaving your sweet comment! it means a lot for me! remember you can keep in touch with my blog via blogger, bloglovin, facebook and twitter!

xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/