20.6.10

meet me on the rock and unlock it with the key







Finally I'm over all exams, I'm free... I really, really hope I will have much more time for blog now.
I have to admit I bought three new pairs of shoes last week, I'm officialy adicted. When I think about it I now shopping more for shoes than clothes... One of pair is here on photos, I really liked one similar pair on Topshop, but before I order it, it was sold out. So I was glad I found these on Humanic.
So, take care guys, I will post again soon.

Wearing tee and vest from H&M, Zara black jeans, Humanic shoes, Reserved handbag, Flamingo park earrings, ring with stone by Lefteris Joanidis, the other one was gift.

3 comments:

Tereza said...

Ty fotky jsou fakt skvělý, Ani. Máš štěstí, že to Jirku tak chytlo:-) Moc se mi líbí ty botičky

Julia ♫ said...

krasni klicek i celkove zvoleny modylek!!

dekuji za komment,:) s balerinakama jsem ty kalhoty mela v predeslem poustu :)) http://styleandlavender.blogspot.com/2010/06/haremske.html

Anonymous said...

Ahoj!
Obdivuju tvůj styl, hodně se mi líbí zrovna tenhle outfits. Chci se zeptat, jestli by jsi mi neprozradila odkud máš tu úžasně skvělou vestičku. Scháním vestičku už dlouho a nemůžu nikde na žádnou narazit. Díky za odpověĎ