26.7.10

this hot is too hot




(H&M Garden collection tank, H&M vest and sunglasses, shorts remade from old pants, vintage purse and some of jewellary, Zara shoes)

If you look at this photos and think I'm dying, you right. It was too hot that day and those shoes were killing me. When I bought this shoes I meant them for daily walking 'cos they have low and wide heel. But turns out they are the most uncomfortable shoes I own. I quess I will never wear them again.
Now we have ugly weather, so little break from hot summer. I quite like it.
Take care!


Jestli si při pohledu na fotky myslíte, že umírám, tak máte pravdu. Ten den bylo šílené vedro a navíc mě zabíjely boty. Když jsem tyhle boty kupovala, tak jsem je plánovala na denní nošení, protože mají nízký a široký podpatek. Ale ukázalo se, že jsou to ty nejvíc nepohodlné boty co vlastním. Vlastně myslím, že už je na sebe nevezmu.
Teď je tu ošklivo, což je taková malá přestávka v tom vedru. Vlastně se mi to docela líbí.
Mějte se!

3 comments:

Foly D. Sante said...

páči sa mi posledná fotka...má taký umelečný nádcyh:)

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Love your pictures!! The second one is my favorite! I can't wait for the weather to get a little bit chilly because it's been really hot here too! xoxoxooxo

MademoiselleM said...

Moc hezké fotky, i přes "umírající" výraz jak píšeš:)Vintage kabelka je super!